Introduction to echapter PIB articles:
Here we are providing you PIB articles that are very important for exam point of view. In this section we will be posting weekly PIB releases. Only important selected articles from PIB are posted here.
- As these are released by government of India, therefore it add accuracy and authenticity to that facts and figures.
- Here you will get all governments programmes and policy initiatives news and updates.
1. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, laid the foundation stone of the Kevadia Railway Station in district Narmada, Gujarat
2. Cabinet approves Memorandum of Understanding between India and France in the field of new and renewable energy
3. Cabinet approves Memorandum of Understanding between India and Afghanistan in the field of human resource development.
The MoU would facilitate students and faculty of Educational Institutions in Afghanistan to register and use the SWAYAM Courses. Also, it would facilitate them to upload on SWAYAM, the courses developed in Afghanistan. The required training to students and faculty from Afghanistan would be imparted by MHRD, Government of India
4. Cabinet approves MoC between India and Japan in the field of Environmental Cooperation.
The MoC will enable establishment and promotion of closer and long-term cooperation between India and Japan in the field of environment protection and management of natural resources on the basis of equity, reciprocity and mutual benefits, taking into account the applicable laws and legal provisions in each country
5. Cabinet approves MoU between India and the USA concerning Scientific and Technical Cooperation in the Earth Sciences.
The collaboration between India and the USA will enable sharing of the expertise available with organizations in both countries, and adoption of the latest state-of-the-art technology in the field of Earth Science
6.Cabinet approves revised Model MoU between India and foreign “Financial Intelligence Units” (FIUs) for exchange of information.
The core functions of FIU-IND in relation to foreign FIUs include screening and processing requests from foreign Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs), disseminating information to foreign FIUs, establishing and maintaining relationship with foreign FIUs, and facilitating, administering and negotiating MoUs with foreign FIUs
7. Cabinet approves MoU between India and France in the field of energy efficiency / energy conservation.
8. Cabinet approves MoC between India and Japan for Cooperation in the Postal field.
9. Cabinet approves MoU between India and Tajkistan on Cooperation on Peaceful uses of Space Technology for Development.
10. Cabinet approves MoU between India and Russia on Joint Activities under Human Spaceflight Programme.
11. Cabinet approves MoU between India and Zimbabwe for cooperation in the field of geology, mining and mineral resources.
12. Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Uzbekistan on Cooperation in the exploration and uses of Outer Space for peaceful purposes.
13. Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Algeria on Cooperation in the field of Space Sciences, Technologies and Applications.
14.Cabinet approves MoU between India and Armenia on joint issue of postage stamp.
15. Cabinet approves implementation of Shahpurkandi Dam (National Project) on river Ravi in Punjab.
16.Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-F11) successfully launched the communication satellite GSAT-7A from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota
GSAT-7A is the 39th Indian communication satellite of ISRO to provide services to the users in Ku-band over the Indian region