- Jasprit Bumrah, India’s fast bowler has become a top wicket-taker in international cricket in 2018.
- ICICI is on the top list of banks as it penalized the staff for defrauding bank assets.
Director & chief operating officer-Sandeep Bakhshi
- 6th IRRI South Asia Regional Centre (ISARC) has been inaugurated in Varanasi, uttar pradesh.
- India has recently submitted its 6th National Report (NR6) to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- PM Modi has renamed three Andaman & Nicobar islands as tribute to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.The Ross Island was renamed as Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Dweep, the Neil Island as Shaheed Dweep and the Havelock Island as Swaraj Dweep.
- Mrinal Sen,the legendary famous filmmaker passed away.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the amendments to the POSCO Act, 2012.
POSCO-Protection of Children from Sexual Offences
- The present High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Kenya ‘Rahul Chhabra‘concurrently accredited as the next Ambassador of India to the Federal Republic of Somalia.
- Turkmenistan has launched its first messaging app ‘BizBarde’ that will allow the exchange of files, messages, photos and videos.
- Delhi Police has become the first police force in India to digitize all malkhanas.
- Croatia captain Luka Modric wins Balkan Athlete of The Year Award 2018 .
- Madhya Pradesh government has decided to form a new Spiritual Department.
- Khushi scheme-Under this scheme Odhisha government will provide free sanitary napkins to girls studying in Classes 6 to 12 in government and government-aided schools in order to promote good menstrual hygiene care to women of the state.
- ALIMCO’s 6th Auxiliary Production Unit and State-of-the-Art Limb Fitting Center has been inaugurated in Ballabhgarh, Faridabad.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has banned Sikh militant group ‘Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF)‘ under the Section 35 of Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) of 1967.
- Smriti Mandhana has won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
- A documentary film ‘Finding Beauty in Garbage‘,has bagged the Best Short documentary film award in Asia South East International Short Film Festival.
- The 3rd edition of women’s national boxing championships has started in Vijayanagara, Karnataka.
- Colin O’Brady from the United States has become the first person to complete a solo trek across Antarctica.
- Pakistan has approved the issuance of ‘Panda bond‘ to raise loans from China’s capital markets.
- echapter Press Information Bureau (December, 2018 )
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!